Transform your smile with Invisalign
Adult braces have grown in popularity in the last 10 years, and there is the choice between Invisalign and fixed braces, but what are the benefit of Invisalign?
Invisalign is a clear aligner system that can help to align your teeth without the need for traditional metal braces.
Here are some of the benefits of Invisalign:
- Discreet: One of the main benefits of Invisalign is that the aligners are virtually invisible. This makes them a great option for patients who may feel self-conscious about wearing traditional metal braces. Invisalign aligners are made from a clear plastic material that is custom-made to fit your teeth. They are almost invisible when worn, which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing.
- Comfortable: Invisalign aligners are made from a smooth plastic material that is designed to be comfortable to wear. Unlike traditional metal braces, there are no sharp edges or wires that can irritate your mouth. This means you can wear your aligners for long periods without feeling uncomfortable.
- Removable: Another great benefit of Invisalign is that the aligners are removable. This means you can take them out to eat, brush and floss your teeth, and for special occasions. This makes it easier to maintain good oral hygiene during your treatment. You would have to wear them for 22 hours a day to be most effective.
- Effective: Invisalign is an effective treatment for a wide range of dental problems, including overcrowding, gaps, and misaligned teeth. Invisalign aligners are custom-made to fit your teeth, and each set is designed to gradually shift your teeth into their desired position. This means you can achieve a straighter smile in a relatively short amount of time.
- Predictable: Invisalign treatment is based on a digital treatment plan that is created specifically for your teeth. This means you can see a virtual representation of what your teeth will look like after your treatment is complete. This gives you a clear idea of what to expect from your treatment and can help to improve your confidence in the process.
If you’re looking for an effective and discreet way to straighten your teeth, Invisalign may be the right option for you. To find out more about Invisalign and to determine if you’re a suitable candidate for the treatment, book a consultation with, our treatment co-ordinator, Sam here at Silk Dental. Look at our website for our examples we’ve done on our lovely patients at www.silkdental.co.uk and check out our instagram @silkdentalmacclesfieldBack to blog